Sunday, March 7, 2010

a pretty great sunday so far...

So for the past few days I haven't had much to blog about or post. But i'm glad to say I have booked a few more weddings, and I am going to be meeting some more people in the next week or so!

Feeling inspired, (and still pumped from booking a wedding today!) I decided to edit a few more photographs I've taken in the past day or so.

I've been messing around with images in raw and I think i like the results a ton. I still am frustrated with how huge the image files are, but I cannot complain about the quality. These are obviously a little more compressed (thank-you internet) but I hope you enjoy anyway.
















This is a view outside my bedroom window. I didn't realize that the one tree looked like a man looking in almost. It nearly scared me when i was editing.





















I have some old flash bulbs that are hanging in our guestroom as an art piece. This is only one of them, but you can see small remnants of some of the other ones in the bottom right corner of the photo.



Anyway, I hope the weekend went well for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment